When you plan a trip or a weekend getaway with the family or friends, all you think about is spending quality time, exploring new places, fun activities along with family or friends, etc. But at times, all this is disrupted by poor travel agents. Therefore, choose a Right Travel Agency in India that keeps such negativity away from your happy moments.
Through the following article, let’s determine a few words of wise that can help you choose the right travel agency in India.
- Analyze the market: For instance, you wish to visit Jaipur with your family for 5 days. Inquire about the rates and services offered by the travel agencies that you shortlisted previously. Analyze and compare everything before you finalize
- Group size: Another crucial thing that you need to check is the group size. For instance, there are only 25-30 people in a group. It is easier for the tour guide to explain about the destination, manage people and be concerned about their security. In the case of bigger group size, it is challenging
- Examine their response: If the chosen travel agency is responsible for its services and customers, it is reflected in their response. Hence, examine their response every time you ask them a question. A prompt response proves that the agency is concerned about their customer service
- Offers a balanced tour: Since you are going to Jaipur with family, it has people from different age groups. Ensure that the travel agency offers a balanced tour for all. It includes activities as well as destinations for children, adults and senior citizens so that no one feels left out during the tour
- Emphasize on transparency: A lot of travel agents say that they focus on transparency. But true reflection is seen when you ask them a question and never get an upright answer for the same. Therefore, when you finalize a travel agency make sure they answer all your queries before the booking
- Experienced and knowledgeable tour guides: Some travel agencies also work with inexperienced tour guides to save the cost. An inexperienced tour guide can’t manage or handle situations and is uninformed about the places. Hence, choose a travel agency that works with professional tour guides
- Refer to the reviews and testimonials: A travel agency’s rates and services are best described by the customers who have taken services in the past. Make sure you read the testimonials of the customers on the agency’s website. Also, check reviews on Google. They work as proof for the type of services offered by the agency
Next time you book a travel agency, use these tips to check if it is the right holiday planner.
Rajput Holidays is one such platform that meets all these requirements and believes in building long term relationships with the customers. Try our weekend getaway package, honeymoon package, hill station package, etc.
Get in touch with our travel consultant for more information.