When traveling with family or friends you don’t have to be concerned about the itinerary, clothes to be packed or safety. And the question always comes in our mind How to plan while travelling solo. When traveling solo, the situation is different altogether. It is difficult to manage these concerns all by yourself. This is because it is easier to manage things while traveling in a group.
In the following article by Rajput Holidays, a travel agency in India, let’s discuss how to manage such problems.
Let’s discuss packing first. When traveling solo, you can’t purchase everything during the trip as it may increase your budget. You need to be vigilant while packing.
Here are a few tips you use to pack your backpack
- Wear layers and pack comfortable clothes: Avoid wearing heavy sweatshirt or trousers; instead, wear layers of light and comfortable clothing. It is the best and effective approach for hassle-free traveling. Ensure that you pack only comfortable clothes. Skip one-time wear clothes as they need good space in the backpack
- Carry a convenient tote bag: For water bottle, cash, camera, food or even medicine, you can’t unpack your backpack often. Therefore, carry a convenient tote bag to keep the essentials handy. It removes extra weight from the backpack, easily accessible and saves times
- Convenient & comfy footwear: Most of the time you will be traveling either by transport or by self, you don’t need stilettoes. Hence, no need to pack 5 pairs of shoes. Pack only “the convenient and comfy” footwear. It includes a reliable pair of shoes for travel and 2 pairs of slippers during the stay
- Don’t keep all the cash in one place: Traveling is an uncertain thing. You must be prepared to face any challenge that may come across. There can be a possibility that you misplace your backpack, or the cash is stolen. Don’t be a victim of such difficulty. To avoid the same, don’t keep all your cash together. You may hide it in your tote bag, scarf or socks, etc.
- Portable charger/Power bank: Keep your friends or family informed about your itinerary. Therefore, always keep your phone or laptop charged to maintain the communication. These handy chargers make your life easy and ensure that you post the fresh pictures on your social media feed
- Re-usable bags: The reason re-usable bags are a must is, you can keep any extra stuff, any hard or soft drinks, or even toiletries. They keep the load off the backpack. In case there is a leakage in any of the drinks, you can keep it aside in these
Another aspect that you need to take care of while traveling solo is the itinerary. Irrespective of the gender, one must travel solo at least once in life for a reality check. However, if this is your first solo travel and you are unsure of the itinerary, book honeymoon packages from Rajput Holidays. This holiday planner guides you about the same and assures adventure and excitement during the tour.
Since the travel group is led by professional and trained tour guides capable of handling any situation, vouch for the safety of each traveler.
We hope you will get all your answer and i am sure you will not ask same question again to yourself. How to plan while travelling solo all your problems come to end through Rajput Holidays.
For any queries regarding the same or to book a package with us, contact our travel consultant.