It is one of the most sparsely populated regions in Jammu and Kashmir and its culture and history are closely related to that of Tibet. Ladakh is renowned for its remote mountain beauty and culture. Surrounded by two of the world’s most majestic mountain ranges, Karakoram and Himalaya. Ladakh is a land presenting an engrossing blend of snow-capped mountains, verdant valleys, amazingly beautiful lakes and charming panorama. Without a doubt, Ladakh can be counted among the most desirous tourist places in India.
- Accomodations In well appointed rooms(3N Accomodation in Leh,1N Accommodation at Pangong Lake and 1N Accomodation at Nubra Valley.)
- Per Day Meals (breakfast, Dinner)
- Transportation (Tempo Traveller,Toyota Innova/Tata Sumo with Push Back Seat)
- Wildlife and Permits Charges
- Team Coordinators With Photography
- Meals During Travelling
- Any Tickets or Passes
- Additional charges during Journey
- Any type Of Medical/Travel Insurance
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 PM for a departure at 9:30 PM.
Return TimeApproximately 9 PM.
IncludedBreakfastDelux BusDinnerTempo Traveller
Not Included3 Star Accommodation5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportBonfireCampsCottageGuideLocal SightseeingPrivate CarVolvo AC Bus