Leh Ladakh 8N/9D
It is one of the most sparsely populated regions in Jammu and Kashmir and its culture and history are closely related to that of Tibet. Ladakh is renowned for its remote mountain beauty and culture. Surrounded by two of the world's most majestic mountain ranges, Karakoram and Himalaya. Ladakh is a land presenting an engrossing blend of snow-capped mountains, verdant valleys, amazingly beautiful lakes and charming panorama. Without a doubt, Ladakh can be counted among the most desirous tourist places in India.
- Delhi - Leh - Delhi Transportation from Luxury PKN Modified Tempo Traveller.
- Accommodation In A Grade Properties.
- Meals Per Day - Breakfast and Dinner
- Leh Local Sightseeing | Nubra Valley Visit | Pangong Lake Visit
- World Highest Motorable Road | World Highest Rafting Point
- Permit | Basic Medical kit | Oxygen Cylinders
- Group Photographers | Drone Video | Tour Captain
- Air Fare/Bus Fare etc | Heater charges | Rafting charges | Monument & museum entry fee, guide fee, camera fee, camel rides, rafting, etc.
- Extra personal costs e.g. laundry, telephone, tips, extra food, Lunch, Drinks, Cigarettes, Mineral water, etc.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered | Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary | Medical insurance, medical costs or expenses of any other nature not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Additional cost due to roadblocks ill health, political /union issues, or any reasons beyond control, etc. | Any change in the program made by the guest while in Leh- additional cost will have to be paid to our office directly in cash & retention charges will apply.
Day 0: Delhi to Manali Overnight Journey
Day 1: Manali (Stay)
Day 2: Manali to Jispa (Stay)
Day 3: Jispa to Leh (Stay)
Day 4: Leh Local, Sangam, Patharsahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill, Hall of fame - Leh(Stay)
Day 5: Leh to Nubra via Khardungla- Leh(Stay)
Day 6: Leh to Pangong and back to Leh
Day 7: Leh To Jispa (Stay)
Day 8: Jispa to Manali (Stay)
Day 9: Manali To Delhi and Trip Terminates Here