Though Manali was considered a sleepy village back in the 19th century but soon it all came to halt. With the early 20th century when people explored its rich culture and heritage, antique traditions, an amalgamation of peace and tranquility, etc. it became the most preferred destination for weekend as well as tour getaways and is still one.
- Report to the meeting point at the given time
- Board the transport and start your overnight journey to Manali
- Dinner break in Between.
- Reach Manali and Check-in the hotel
- Rest at the hotel
- Local sightseeing of Manali
- Back to Hotel and Dinner served at hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Half day tour of Solang Valley
- Free time for shopping and self exploring
- Dinner at hotel and Overnight stay
- Breakfast at hotel
- River rafting session in Beas river (personal expense)
- Return Journey to Delhi